Maxi Scooter Forum

Some pics from our Trip

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
Some pics from our Trip
« on: October 24, 2017, 05:53:53 PM »
Heres a few pics from our recent trip. We did a 5 hours ride to the South of our island then the next day we crossed to Cebu and had 2 days touring around there.
The 400i was the workhorse vehicle carrying all the luggage and it never missed a beat :)

Re: Some pics from our Trip
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:01:21 AM »
Great photos! That 400i sure looks good. How many miles/kilometers was the trip?

scooterwolf

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
Great pics. Looks and sounds like an amazing trip. Nothing's more satisfying than having that one bike that can do it all.
Thanks for sharing,

- Wolf

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 02:57:57 PM »
Great photos! That 400i sure looks good. How many miles/kilometers was the trip?
I think the entire journey was around 1000km. We were so lucky with the rain as well, given that its wet season right now.
We only got soaked once :)

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Paul

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 03:01:01 PM »
Great pics. Looks and sounds like an amazing trip. Nothing's more satisfying than having that one bike that can do it all.
Thanks for sharing,

- Wolf
Yes its Ideal having the scooter with us on our bike trips. Usually the guys I ride with are on 250cc bikes so the scooter is actually faster than them. Plus when I get aching wrists from riding the ZX10 I just swap bikes and enjoy the comfort of the scooter for a while.

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Paul