Maxi Scooter Forum

New Member from Northern California

TonyM

• My Ride: 2015 Suzuki Burgman 400
New Member from Northern California
« on: October 23, 2017, 05:11:38 AM »
Hi Everyone!  Just joined today after seeing this forum for the first time last night while browsing scooter stuff.

I've been riding since 1961 or 62, and I've owned many motorcycles since then.  I bought my first scooter in late 2005 after having my hip lock up on me as I tired to throw my leg over the seat of my BMW R1150R.  Since then I've owned several scooters, including Silverwings, Burg 400s, Kymco 250, Honda SH 150, & a Forza 300. 

My current ride is a 2015 Burg 400 and I'm very pleased with it.  I owned a 2008 Burg 400 for six years before this one.

I'm fortunate to live in this area because it allows me to ride year round as the weather is temperate here.  I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the posts in this forum and perhaps making a contribution or two in the future.

Thanks,
Tony :)
US Army Vet
Retired LEO

Re: New Member from Northern California
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 07:31:31 AM »
Welcome Tony! You are indeed living in a beautiful part of the country. This Georgia boy hopes to visit your area one day. Feel free to post anything..Paul

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 12:42:34 AM »
Welcome Tony.
Nice history of bikes you have there.
I'm starting to get a bit jealous of all you guys out there in the US and those amazing roads you have to enjoy 😀

scooterwolf

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »
Hey Tony! Welcome from southern New Jersey. Post pics if you can of your many bikes.

- Wolf

Dale N

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 12:10:39 PM »
Hi Tony,
I'm also a new member here and enjoy looking around. Looks like a nice site.