Maxi Scooter Forum

Need summer gloves

Need summer gloves
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:55:33 AM »
Hey everyone. I am in need of some summer riding gloves. I am finding that because my gloves are so hot, I tend not to wear them as often as I should. And that's not good. Anyway I need something that protects and is cooler at the same time. And of course, price is a factor. Can you all give me any recommendations?

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
Re: Need summer gloves
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 04:29:30 AM »
Hey everyone. I am in need of some summer riding gloves. I am finding that because my gloves are so hot, I tend not to wear them as often as I should. And that's not good. Anyway I need something that protects and is cooler at the same time. And of course, price is a factor. Can you all give me any recommendations?
I personally love the alpinestars monster energy enduro style for scootering. They are super ventilated, offer adequate protection and look awesome. They are not what I'd call a bargain but not hyper expensive either

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 04:32:18 AM »
I personally love the alpinestars monster energy enduro style for scootering. They are super ventilated, offer adequate protection and look awesome. They are not what I'd call a bargain but not hyper expensive either

These

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 04:36:05 AM »

These

Sorry, trying to get to grips with tapatalk

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 04:38:01 AM »
As you can imagine in Philippines it can get very hot especially when you stop but these gloves are great for keeping the heat to a minimum compared to a lot of others I've used