Maxi Scooter Forum

Drift 4K Action Camera

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
Drift 4K Action Camera
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:15:24 AM »
Has anyone out there bought there bought the latest Drift Ghost 4K.

I`m 99% convinced to get one just based on my experienced with the Ghost-S (very impressed)

If anyone is using one I would love to hear your thoughts on it but at 300 uk it does seem a little bit pricey

scooterwolf

Re: Drift 4K Action Camera
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:07:28 AM »
My only hesitation is the USB plug for the dual mics. It means an investment in new external mic hardware. Also the 4K range is only at 25 fps, good if you are shooting in the PAL format, but not so if you're in the states with NTSC at 30 fps.

I'm waiting to see results and reviews for users. Likewise, I have the Ghost S which I use for motovlogging. Great camera.

- Wolf

The following users thanked this post: RCN

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
Re: Drift 4K Action Camera
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:13:52 AM »
My only hesitation is the USB plug for the dual mics. It means an investment in new external mic hardware. Also the 4K range is only at 25 fps, good if you are shooting in the PAL format, but not so if you're in the states with NTSC at 30 fps.

I'm waiting to see results and reviews for users. Likewise, I have the Ghost S which I use for motovlogging. Great camera.

- Wolf
That's a very good point and until I read this post was unaware of the USB mic. That is likewise going to make me hold on and look at bit more at benefits.