Maxi Scooter Forum

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
« on: June 20, 2017, 06:02:38 AM »
I have a 1993 Honda Helix that I use as my daily driver, I live in the state of Georgia, and I am looking forward to being a participant in this forum!

RCN

• Administrator
  • My Ride: Kymco 400i
  • Chance favours the prepared mind
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 06:51:43 AM »
I have a 1993 Honda Helix that I use as my daily driver, I live in the state of Georgia, and I am looking forward to being a participant in this forum!
And very welcome you are Mr. Paul :)
Obviously things are just getting started on here but hopefully we can build it into a nice community of like minded Max Scoot heads lol

CROSSBOLT

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
Here I am! I think I know Mr. Paul from elsewhere! Ride a Kymco Downtown 300i and really enjoy it. Like to help folks if I can and have even helped Harley riders!

Karl
Karl

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 05:20:27 AM »
Here I am! I think I know Mr. Paul from elsewhere! Ride a Kymco Downtown 300i and really enjoy it. Like to help folks if I can and have even helped Harley riders!

Karl
Hi Karl and welcome to MSF.
You will probably be sick of me soon picking your brains on all things Kymco so apologies in advance LOL

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 06:21:47 AM »

Karl

Yep Karl, its me from the Kymco Forum! So glad you are here sir!

RCN

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 02:06:03 PM »
Nice one Mr Paul, and of course WELCOME  ;D

CROSSBOLT

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 04:10:06 AM »
Hey! I only think I know what I am talking about!

Karl